If you’re having mental health problems, you’re not alone. Each year, 57.7 million Americans experience mental health problems. Like other health problems, the sooner you seek help, the better.
Help with Mental Health Problems
You’ll find the help you need at C4. We work with you to choose the services that will help you the most. Click here for a list of our services.
C4’s five community mental health centers help 10,000 individuals each year, and we create a custom plan for each person. To understand how C4’s mental health services have helped people like you, click here to read personal recovery stories.
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if you need mental health services. Are you experiencing mental health problems? Or are you just having a bad day? Click here for a list of signs you need help.
Concerned about a friend or family member? We’ll help you support your loved ones and understand their mental health problems. Call C4 for information, or register online for our Mental Health First Aid class.
Call 773.769.0205 to schedule an appointment at a C4 community mental health center near you.
Not sure you’re ready for mental health services? These symptom lists can help you understand whether you need help. You can also call 773.769.0205 to set an appointment at a C4 community mental health center. Anxiety Symptoms | Signs of Child Abuse | Depression Symptoms | Anorexia Symptoms & Bulimia Symptoms | Stress Symptoms | When a Rape Crisis Center Can Help | Signs of Suicide | PTSD Symptoms
Don’t see your symptoms?
C4 helps people with many other mental health problems. Please call us at 773.769.0205 to set an appointment. C4 accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most PPO insurance. However, as of October 1, we regret to report that we no longer be able to offer sliding fees due to drastic cuts in our state funding. Please watch this site for updates.
Still not sure?
Would you like the peace of mind of knowing you’re fine? Call us at 773.769.0205 to set an appointment and get a professional opinion. All services are confidential.
Mental Health Services
At C4’s five community mental health centers, we provide services for children, adolescents and adults. We help people manage mental health problems, overcome substance use and recover from traumas including sexual assault and abuse. Call 773.769.0205 to schedule an appointment.
Mental Health Specialty Areas
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA)
- Mental Health Juvenile Justice (MH/JJ)
- Pre-Admission Screenings (PAS)
- Community Support Team (CST)
- Psycho Social Rehabilitation (PSR)
Mental Health Crisis Services
- Crisis Services & 24-hour Crisis Intervention
- SASS (Screening, Assessment and Support Services) for Children and Adolescents
Counseling and Therapy
- Art and Expressive Therapies
- Counseling/Therapy in Individual, Couple, Family and Group Settings
- School-Based Services for Children
- Medication Monitoring
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Community Support
- Mental Health Case Management
- Representative Payee Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation, including Supported Employment
Trauma Recovery Services
- Sexual Assault and Abuse Treatment and Recovery
Education and Advocacy
We also offer education about mental health and advocacy for people with mental health problems.
- Education about Mental Illness for Families
- Mental Health First Aid Classes
- Life Skills for Youth (Alcohol and Drug Use Prevention)
- Sexual Violence Prevention Education
- Advocacy for People with Mental Health Problems
- Parent Advocacy
- Sexual Assault and Abuse Advocacy
Call 773.769.0205 to schedule an appointment or for more information.