Healing starts with the right care
C4 offers a range of services based in the best practices in mental health to help our clients manage mental health problems, overcome substance use, and begin the path to recovery.
Same-day crisis intervention and support are available at our Clark location Monday–Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Mental health experts provide child-centered and family-focused support that promotes the positive cognitive, social, and emotional development of children and adolescents.
• Screening, Assessment and Treatment
• Family and Group Therapies
• School and Community-Based Services
• Life Skills Training
• Therapeutic Youth Summer Camps
Our crisis teams of mental health professionals provide crisis intervention services for children, adolescents, and adults in severe psychiatric distress. (Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week)
• Screening Assessment and Support Services (SASS)
• Mobile Crisis Response Services
• Post-Crisis Treatment
• Trauma-Intervention Treatment and Screening
• Walk-In Services for Crisis Support
• Crisis Hotline
Learn the signs and symptoms of common mental illness to assist young people ages 12–18. You will also receive information on mental health literacy, adolescent development, anti-stigma messaging, and a proactive five-step action plan.
• Mental Health First Aid Training–YMHFA
• Crisis Trainings
• Mental Health Consultation to Community Providers
C4 helps clients develop better mental health self-management, coping, and relapse prevention skills and works to connect them with resources in the community.
• Therapy and Counseling
• Case Management
• Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
• Community Support Team (CST)
• Group Therapy
• Art Therapy
• Representative Payee
• Transition Services
• Vocational Rehabilitation
• Drop-In Center
• Sexual Trauma Recovery Therapy
• Older Adult Therapy
• Case Management
Our community mental health centers also provide an offering of medical services for children, adolescents, and adults, including partnerships and on-site care.
• Psychiatric Services
• Integrated Care Partnerships
• On-Site Pharmacy and Lab Services
Our substance use and recovery clinicians are here to provide harm reduction support to clients as they navigate their use and define their recovery.
• Medication Assisted Recovery
• Intensive Outpatient Programming
• Relapse Prevention
• Anger Management
• Recovery Support
• Individual and Group Therapy
• DUI Evaluations and Risk Education Classes
Behavioral health affects all aspects of our lives, so making sure you’re in a positive emotional and mental place couldn’t be more important. No matter where you’re at when you come to us, know that healing is possible and we’re here for you. So please, if you need help, don’t hesitate to seek it.Read our mission & vision